+============Affiliation=============+
(Noun): Affiliation is when two sites are affiliated.
To affiliate is when two sites/blogs put each
other's links on each of their websites.
Doing so, will attract more visitors to either site.
Similar words used are: Affiliate (verb),
Affiliate(noun), Affy(improper spelling of affiliate),
Affies, (plural of affy).
+====================================+
Well anyway if you would like to affiliate with Dusknoir's Spirit World, please follow these rules
below:
1. Must be related to Pokemon
2. Can be a blog or website
3. Any number of posts and/or archives (for blogs)
4. Any number of pages (for blogs and website)
If you think your website can match these rules, please post in the Shoutbox or leave a comment here.






I'd like to affiliate. My site is http://www.swampertsmarsh.webs.com/
ReplyDeleteYou can reply back to me at swampertsmarsh@gmail.com
-Swampert 475
Thanks for affiliating, Swampert 475!
ReplyDelete~Shiny Forretress
Hey, this is Dalton from Team Rango. I would love to affiliate with your site. In case you forgot, the link to my site is: http://www.teamrango.webs.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for affiliating Dalton! I've put up your button now!
ReplyDelete~shinyforretress
You have been accepted as an affie of Griffinheart's Den ( http://griffinheart.net63.net )
ReplyDeleteThanks staff members of Griffenheart's Den for accepting DSW as an affy. ^^
ReplyDelete~ShinyForretress
id like to affilate my sites link is http://crystalvalleyreamls.lolbb.com/ please check it out and tell me what you think i really want to affilate im goign to add a website when i finish it so
ReplyDeleteSure Angel! I'll make you a link button now!
ReplyDeleteI'll add your button after I get a reply from you.
~Shinyforretress
Can i be an affilate here is my site http://mightyenasmountain.webs.com and here is the button link
ReplyDeletehttp://i42.tinypic.com/157gggk.png you can contact me at my sites chatbox
Of course Mightyena! I've added your link already!
ReplyDelete-ShinyForretress
Hey, I am currently one your current affiliates, Team Rango. I have moved my site! Can you please change your link from http://www.teamrango.webs.com to http://www.teamrango.pokemonfan.net
ReplyDeleteI would like to request for http://auratemple.net to be affiliated with you website. Please contact me at monferno@auratemple.net
ReplyDelete